About Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier
When talking about Gaultier perfume for men by the famed French designer Jean Paul Gaultier, there are several areas to cover. After all, this designer has been known for continually innovating and breaking norms in the fashion industry, which he managed to extend over to his fragrance portfolio.
The Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier for men comes in a stylish package, wherein the bottle is shaped like that of a male torso. The bottle design was intended to reflect the power of the perfume it contains, such that men have a glimpse of what they can expect from the package itself. There is a sense of femininity and fetishism that is embedded in the packaging and, later you too will find out, the scent that showcases the designer’s sensual nature.
The scent is characterized by an oriental-woody fragrance with a hint of sharpness to it. Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier is purely masculine but comes with various scent notes including lavender, woods, fresh mint, and orange blossom. If there is anything distinctive about this perfume, it would have to be the feminine aspect of it. But at the same time, men can use it for nearly all occasions and you are guaranteed to make that impression.
Why Buy Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier
• When you wear Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier, you come off smelling clean and fresh. This is evident even when you use the perfume on a summer day. Thus, it is ideal to use for men who wish to gain more confidence and sensuality about them.
• It also draws out a lot of compliments from anyone who smells its fragrance due to its overall pleasant appeal. More specifically, smelling this fragrance makes you far more noticeable such that anyone could not resist taking a second look at you.
• The quality of Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier is topnotch and is something that actually convinces men to buy it despite the hefty price tag.
• Aside from smelling good, it actually stays on for several hours or nearly for an entire day. Hence, it is worth every single penny to pay for.
• If you read reviews online, Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier has an overall positive rating, and most of them are from actual users giving their honest feedback about the product.
The Downside to Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier
• It is rather on the expensive side but the quality places it on top of the list for expensive perfumes.
• There are several other products that go along with the collection, such as the aftershave lotion, fragile fragrance, and the perfume itself. However, you are free to purchase any single product in the collection.
The bottom line with Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier is that if you are going to spend for a perfume at all, then this one is worth spending for. You can purchase bottles ranging in 50ml to 100ml in size for a price range between £35 to £50. You can also purchase miniature bottle fragrances, which will cost around £30.
There are two things that stand out most with Gaultier by Jean Paul Gaultier: the packaging and the smell. The scent itself is powerful enough to last for several hours and the quality of the scent is simply undeniable.
| JEAN PAUL GAULTIER by Jean Paul Gaultier Eau De Toilette Spray 6.8 oz for Men- 464289
Launched by the design house of Jean Paul Gaulitier in 1995, JEAN PAUL GAULTIER is classified as a sharp, oriental, woody fragrance. This masculine
Go to Store
|Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne by Jean Paul Gaultier, 6.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne by Jean Paul Gaultier 6.8 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for MenLaunched By The Design House Of Jean Paul Gaulitier In 1995,
Go to Store