About Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
Who does not recognize Jean Paul Gaultier in the fashion industry? Since he came out of France to invade the fashion industry, he has been recognized as one of the industry’s most prominent figures. Most of it was due to his reputation of redefining well established fashion convention and taking on an unusual route. When he invaded the fragrance industry, he also did the same and introduced several unique scents on his perfume for men collection. One of those that came out of that collection was the self-titled Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male perfume for men.
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male was launched in the year 1995 and continue to make raving reviews in the market. This is also one of the most popular perfume for men from the design house and for obvious reasons. It features an oriental-woody scent that was also defined with subtlety. The introductory notes used in producing this scent features cardamom, artemisia, and bergamot. Meanwhile, it is added with a new level of richness through scents produced from orange blossom, cumin, lavender, and cinnamon. Meanwhile, it produces its masculine scent through base notes like vanilla, amber, musk, and wood.
Judging from the fragrance notes described above, Jean Paul Gaultier perfume for men therefore offer a woody oriental scent.
Why Use Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
• You need have to worry about skin chemistry since this particular perfume for men works for nearly all skin types.
• Despite having a subtle but rich scent to it, Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male could last for nearly half a day, even when you wear it during the summer months.
• Since vanilla serves as the base note for this perfume, it comes with a surprisingly addictive scent that is pleasing to your nose with its lightness and delicate smell. In fact, it is so fine such that it borderlines into that of a woman’s fragrance.
• Several actual users of the perfume noted the positive compliments they received from wearing it.
• Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male has several feminine scents and notes incorporated into the making of this perfume that it is not very masculine in its scent.
• The ability to appreciate this particular scent depends more on personal taste and preference.
• Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male is rather expensive in comparison to its counterparts in the market.
Pricing for Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
The Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male perfume comes in three variant sizes. The smallest one is the 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette bottle that costs around $57. The second one is the 4.2 oz Eau de Toilette bottle, which costs approximately $77. And finally, you can pick up the 6.7 oz Eau de Toilette bottle that retails for about $96.
Jean Paul Gaultier has been around for some time and yet it continues to impress several users of the quality of its scent. But before you purchase Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male for yourself or as gift to your male partner, make sure to consider his personal style first to ensure that the scent would compliment that. After all, it is more on the feminine side when it comes to the scent produced and lacks the same masculine features that you would often expect from a male perfume.
|Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male By Jean Paul Gaultier For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 Oz.
Introduced in 1995. Fragrance notes: warm fresh mint, lavender, orange blossom and woods, manly and warm. Recommended use: casual.When applying any
Too Low to Display
Go to Store